As the days are getting warmer, summer of 2014 is getting closer…..
Last year, when I had a lot of time to think, I realized I needed to live life a little more. I have always loved summer. Summer holiday is the perfect time to hang out with your friends, go see new places and just have fun.
To make this summer the best one to remember, I thought it would be a good idea to make a bucket list. I made a bucket list last year, and it helped me a lot to make the most of my summer holidays and make some amazing memories to look back on.
By making a list you will focus on having as much fun as you can and have a good overview of all the things you always wanted to do, and no worries; everything you didn’t do this year, you can always keep for next year’s bucket list 😉
To show you an example, here are a couple of things I crossed off on my last year’s bucket list:
– Go to a festival (and go full in and stay the night on site)
– Throw a cool birthday party
– Get a tan
– Have a picnic
– Go to an Indian color festival
– Be more active on inviting friends to meet up
– Go to the beach
– See the sunset
– Enjoy a drink on the terrace of a cool café while sitting in the sunshine
– Find the perfect sunglasses
– Go to a cool concert (Jack Johnson with special thanks to my friend 🙂 it was amazing!)
– Document everything with lots of photos (Got to love Instagram)
I hope I inspired you to make the best of your summer! Let me know in the comment section what your bucket list is for this summer, I would love to see what you plan on doing!
Make the best of your summer 2014!!!